Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales of Businesses
Equity and Debt Financing
Formation of Business Entities
Terminations and Severance
Compensation and Employee Benefits
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D., 1998
Magna cum laude
Thurston Honor Society
Order of the Coif
Hastings Law Journal
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S. Actuarial Science, 1991
Anne E. Senti-Willis
Representative Matters for Anne E. Senti-Willis
- Lead counsel for developers negotiating an aggregate of $27,500,000 equity financing of real estate development in Mexico, involving individual and two separate institutional investments in both U.S. LLC and Mexican limited liability entity.
- Lead counsel in leveraged purchase of aviation business in Northeastern Oregon, involving private equity and USDA loan funding.
- Lead counsel to internet media business and recent $10,000,000 financing transaction, involving tender offer and buy-out of early investors and equity investment in ongoing business.
- Counsel to real estate investment corporation in short form merger transaction to eliminate minority, dissenting shareholders to permit Subchapter S election.
- Lead counsel in spin out of software business from existing financial consulting business to facilitate equity financing of software business and ownership transition of consulting business. Negotiated subsequent $3,000,000 angel financing of software business to fund research and development operations. Established equity incentive plan for employees of both software business and consulting business.