- University of Virginia School of Law
- McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia
- San Francisco Estate Planning Council
- Guiding Clients Through the Maze of Digital Assets and Social Media
► February 2017 – East Bay EPC
► May 2016 – San Francisco EPC
► March 2015 – Redwood Empire EPC
► November 2013 – SFPEC/GGU Estate Planning Advisor Seminar
- Charitable Lead Trusts in the New Tax Landscape May 2018 – Northern California Planned Giving Conference
- Estate Planning in the New Tax Landscape July 2018 – East Bay Tax Club
- Home & Hope – Board of Directors
Sarah joined Thoits in 2019 as a Senior Associate in the firm’s Trusts and Estates Group. Sarah focuses her practice on estate and trust planning and implementation, including multi-generational wealth transfer and philanthropic strategies.
Prior to joining Thoits, Sarah was a Vice President at Jordan Park, a multi-family office in San Francisco, and had been the Director of Estate Planning and a Senior Investment Associate at Wetherby Asset Management, also in San Francisco. She previously worked as an estate planning attorney at two Bay Area law firms. She volunteers her time on the Board of Home & Hope, a charity that assists homeless families in San Mateo County.