- Columbia Law School
Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- University of California, Los Angeles
B.S., Neuroscience, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Kyle Wilson is a litigation associate, and has represented clients in a variety of general commercial litigation matters in both state and federal court. Kyle’s experience encompasses a variety of subject matters, including false advertising, breach of contract, and due process claims.
- Represented plaintiffs and putative class in nationwide lawsuit against electronic cigarette manufacturer for false and deceptive advertising and violations of state-specific consumer protection statutes. (N.D. Cal.)
- Represented class in lawsuit against FasTrak for failure to provide drivers with adequate notice of toll invoices in violation of due process.
- Represented plaintiffs and putative class in lawsuit against cosmetic manufacturer and distributor for false advertising claims related to the purported regenerative benefits of rose stem cells. (N.D. Cal.)