- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Louisiana State University
B.S. Finance, Commercial Banking Concentration, Philosophy Minor, 1997
- Attorney licensed by State Bar of California, admitted to practice law before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2010
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed by the State of Colorado Board of Accountancy, 2002
- San Francisco SPCA – Adoptions Counselor and Volunteer
- The Humane Society of the United States – District Leader for California’s 14th Congressional District
- Menlo Church – Care and Support Team
- San Mateo County Bar Association Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Section – Chair Pro Tem 2018-2019, Treasurer 2016-2017, Chair of New Attorneys 2013-2017
Heather is an associate in the Trusts and Estates Group. Heather served as a volunteer research attorney and judicial intern with the Superior Court of California in San Mateo County and Santa Clara County. In addition to estate planning and administration, she has worked on business, real estate, and litigation matters. Heather brings to her practice a decade of experience in accounting and consulting including positions in management at PricewaterhouseCoopers and as chief auditor.
Heather is active in the community and committed to animal welfare. She processes adoptions at the San Francisco SPCA and travels to the state capitol to lobby for laws protecting animals.