Intellectual Property Protection
Intellectual Property and Complex Litigation
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2014, Order of the Coif, Magna Cum Laude
- Fordham University, B.A., 2009, Cum Laude
- New York
Representative Matters for Nathan Monroe-Yavneh
- Represented financial guaranty insurer bringing claims for breaches of representations and warranties in connection with residential mortgage-backed securities, resulting in favorable nine-figure settlement after trial.
- Defended at trial medical device manufacturer accused of patent infringement.
- Represented patent holder in dispute involving competitor’s infringing surgical device, resulting in favorable settlement.
- Represented an innovator pharmaceutical company in one of the first cases involving claims brought under the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act.
- Counsel to major healthcare company in internal investigations, including government inquiries and investigations.
- Represented large private equity firm in variety of claims, including issues involving structured finance and investments in multifamily housing.
- Secured stable housing for multiple clients in actions involving provision of public benefits and discrimination by landlords.