Intellectual Property and Complex Litigation
Business and Commercial Litigation
Trademark and Copyright Registration
Trade Secret Preservation and Protection
- University of California at Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 2010
Executive Editor, California Law Review
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., History/Political Science, 2007
Magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Dinah Ortiz is an intellectual property litigator with substantial experience representing technology companies in patent, copyright, and trade secret matters. Dinah helps clients protect their intellectual property involving a range of technologies, including computer hardware and software.Dinah also leverages a strong track record in commercial litigation cases involving business tort, breach of contract, and fraud claims.
Her experience encompasses disputes in both federal and state courts, as well as in arbitration.
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Women Intellectual Property Lawyers Association